Friday, August 19, 2011

Change ups

I keep going over and over a different scenario that would definitely make things for book three a lot more angsty. I really like the idea though and I can't seem to push it to the back of my mind in order to focus on what we had originally planned.

There's also a physical change I wouldn't mind making to our leading lady for book one. In my head, she has transformed from light brown hair into a redhead. Maybe a little Christina Hendricks, except a wee bit older. I don't know. I would love to start figuring out who everyone looks like and blog pictures of them. The only one that is certain in my mind is our guy I blogged before. Love him. He's perfect for our hero of book one.

I guess we should start posting more stuff here. Names of characters. Mini synopsis of books. Hmmm.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...